Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Is anyone there?



Guys, I am so bad at writing on this blog!!

Life has been crazy. It's busy being a mom of three! And I really don't even do much besides cook, clean, and play with my kids. We are home bodies, for sure.

I just thought I'd pop in to announce that baby #4 is on it's way! I'm 19 weeks along now and am (finally) feeling pretty good on most days! I've found a great midwife here that I am really excited about. I'm looking forward to this birth so much. I'm one of those crazy ladies who actually really loves giving birth. We are getting really excited for this baby to join our family near the end of March!

Hope all is well with you...if you are still reading...and I will try to pop back in more often! I'm trying to get out of my slump and start blogging again!

3 comments:

  1. congrats!!! i love giving birth too, i can't wait for the next baby to come along over here. hope to see more of your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you ask a question here, I'll respond to it in the comments.